Engage your audience.
Whether you’re trying to attract or retain top talent, provide career development opportunities, or bring value to your association members, Jennifer Way offers a number of relevant topics focused on improving performance and personal fulfillment at work.
- Modern Candidate Behavior
- LinkedIn: More than an Online Resume
- 10 Steps to a Thriving Career
- Network Your Way Into Your Industry
- The Work Zombie Apocalypse
Jennifer offers great content with a fun and informative style of presentation. No lame clip art or boring bullets here, but you will find lots of examples and stories that will entertain and be remembered.
If you’d like to inquire about booking Jennifer to speak at your event, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to check her availability, or contact her directly at 615.227.4700.
[slider size=”medium” animSpeed=”500″ pauseTime=”5000″ numberSlides=”10″ cats=”x,y,z” /]
Prior Speaking Engagements include:
- National Conference for MBA Women International
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Day of Learning
- Talent Acquisition Networking Source (TANS) Conference Keynote Speaker
- Matt Lowney CareerTalk TV Program
- CareerBuilder Customer Appreciation Day Keynote Speaker
- Princeton University Hiring Efficiency Day-Long
- MBA Women International Nashville Chapter Launch
- Belmont University Networking Convocation
- Western Kentucky University Career Day Conference
- Lipscomb University Panel Discussions
- Habitat for Humanity Luncheon
- Social Media Club of Nashville LinkedIn Event
- NTC Admin Peer Network Event
and many more…